• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Problems with TS3 ubuntu linux x86

ironee212

Legacy Supporter 5
ok! so i just downloaded ts3, for my laptop, and it opens up well (you know how it is before you connect). However... when i try to connect to the server, it goes in for 1 second, and closes. Dielan was in the lobby at the same time, and saw my name, but after 15 sec, it says i timed out.

btw, me and dielan both have similar ip addresses because we live together... not sure if that effects anything tho... help?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
They might, have you tried logging into a different TeamSpeak? Try another servers real quick and see if it works, if it doesn't repair it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm pretty sure TS is working fine. It opens up and does all it needs to fine.

It's just shortly after connecting (like a second) it disappears. Any other ideas? I know I followed all the videos and help guides to installing it properly. I am worried it's a problem on the server side. Could it be the fact that ironee and I use the same internet connection? I am not sure if there are countermeasures in place to prevent people from opening infinite TS3 clients and loggin' 'n laggin' the server; but if there are it might be the problem.