• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

problems with posting thread

madsih

Air
I've been trying to reply on some issues that happened for some time now, BUT when i try to reply it posts this:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
- your account... suspended or banned
- ...dont have permission to this page
- waiting for activation or moderation
- you have accessed this page directly rather than the appropriate from..

I try to resend the activation code, but that never came, so im completely stucked. I wish to reply but dont want to more hours trying to find out what is going on here ! (this issue is 1 month old).
(I can send messages to people, but that about it, cant reply on threads)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
madsih said:
I've been trying to reply on some issues that happened for some time now, BUT when i try to reply it posts this:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
- your account... suspended or banned
- ...dont have permission to this page
- waiting for activation or moderation
- you have accessed this page directly rather than the appropriate from..

I try to resend the activation code, but that never came, so im completely stucked. I wish to reply but dont want to more hours trying to find out what is going on here ! (this issue is 1 month old).
(I can send messages to people, but that about it, cant reply on threads)

Have you applied for Herocraft group membership? What section are you trying to create a new thread in?

madsih

Air
okay this is weird, i can post on this thread...
well i was trying to reply on some issues about my ban.
and it seems that i cant reply it, for some reason

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
The banned forum is for mods and admins only. You need to edit your original post at the bottom with EDIT: and then your stuff you wanted to say. Its to keep random people from talking in the banned forums.