• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Problems with minecraft

Spicycheez

Portal
So I've been having this problem where my mouse gets really twitchy and I can't seem to figure out why. Has anyone else had this problem before that knows how to fix it?

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
So I've been having this problem where my mouse gets really twitchy and I can't seem to figure out why. Has anyone else had this problem before that knows how to fix it?

Can't see the issue there. The mouse goes... twitchy? As in too fast? Did you check or play with the mouse sensitivity settings already? The mouse settings in windows? Tested another mouse?
If you say it happens in multiplayer only, it could be a fps or latency issue that is tricking you. Fix the fps to 40, use Optifine maybe.
Check connectivity settings.
Never had any kind of this problem and to be honest, I can't see it in the video. However, that's all I can advice you to try.

Spicycheez

Portal
The problem is clearer at the end of the video. When I try to move the mouse, instead of going smoothly from one position to another, it jumps looking like it skips a few frames. I don't think frame rate is the issue since I'm getting 60+ fps. I am already using optifine. Anyway thanks for the help. If the problem doesn't get fixed, I'll just have to record as I play then delete the videos later