• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Problems choosing class

When I tried to choose my class when I mastered lost soul it says I don't have enough souls (costs 250) but, I haven't chosen a class yet so, can someone help?

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
You basically said it yourself. Souls are the currency the server uses. They are a form of money for players on Herocraft.

You need 250 souls to switch your class or profession. So that will be 250s for choosing a class and 250s for choosing a profession. You will essentially need 500 souls total to switch from Lost Soul and Crafter to something you want to be.

It may seem expensive and hard to obtain but my suggestion is to go mining for soul shards. If you don't enjoy mining, feel free to kill monsters for soul shard drops. You can exchange these soul shards at the trade district exchange, located near spawn at -120, -90.

For more tips and help on all things Herocraft, visit http://herocraftonline.com/wiki/Category:Newbie_Guide.