• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Private Mason Gates/Bridges/ect?

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
So I was thinking of how I could make my base even more secure when it hit me, if I could make it so my gates and such were private so that Only I could open them, that'd be perfect, however I don't know if that's possible. So my question: is it possible to make private gates somehow? At least until towns are set up and I can't be griefed so easily. The only way to have more than an 80% assurance that my base won't be attacked right now is to make it so it takes a while to get in by making it completely obsidian so that only other spec. crafters can get in, which obviously kills my shops unless I were to move them of course, but still it would be so bothersome to have to mine through 3-4 obsidian just to get in/out of my base.

R3xz

Glowstone
I wish you can put private and PW lock on these triggers too, they will help so much against intruders.