• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Prime

Nukadokuu

Gold
Prime is a new town built with the players in mind. The town is designed in a way to aid players, not to hinder them. Be whatever class or profession you like, we have no demands on what you play as. We also have a few features that are sure to help players both old and new.

Owner: Nukadokuu
Second-in-command: OctaviusYoung
Members: Kililo, Z4MBOY, Sirequentin, CooperTDSL, GantengMaksimal​

Affiliations: Prime is currently not associated with any other towns or clans. Players may join any clan at their own discretion, so long as the Clan's rules do not conflict with those of the Town. Any towns interested in any sort of alliance, please send me a personal message, preferably on the forums.

No Taxes: That's right, you keep your money. No taxes keeps things a bit more leisurely, and won't drain away at your souls.

Request Board: Town members can put up requests for items, help, services, or anything they may need. Players both who are part of the town and not can see this board and offer their services. That's right, even if you're not a member, you can stop by and possibly find some work.

Town Orders: These are tasks pinned by myself, if you want to take up one of these tasks feel free to do them on your own, but if you come to me we can talk about a reward for hasty completion, or maybe even tools to get the job done.

Housing Benefits: Every player is responsible for providing reagents for their central chest, but don't worry, it's a good thing! You will be rewarded for keeping your home stocked with the appropriate materials. Exact numbers may vary based on how well the town is doing, but you will receive a minimum of 5s every day, even if you live in a Shack. Of course bigger homes will earn you more souls!

Rules​
1. Follow all Herocraft Rules, both in and out of town. No Griefing, Spamming, Cheating, Exploiting, etc. If you get in trouble multiple times, this is grounds for removal.
2. Be respectful, not only to staff, but also to other town members and strangers.
3. Represent the town, and yourself, in a positive light. Try not to be childish, immature, or rude.
4. Help people out when you can, even if it's just some advice or information.
5. Notify the town leadership if you are going to be away for a while.
6. Participation in events, groups, etc. is optional, but do not exclude yourself all of the time, this is a community.

Application​
Please fill out this little application and post it below. This thread will be checked at least once daily for new applicants, so don't fret if it's not seen immediately, it will be noticed soon. You can also message me in-game to answer any questions you may have, or just to let me know you've applied.

In-game name:
(Optional)Class/Level:
(Optional)Profession/Level:
What do you look for in any town?:
What interests you specifically in this town?:
What towns have you been in before?:
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?:
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?:
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share:

Last edited:

Z4MBOY

Wood
In-game name: Z4MBOY
How active are you?: I play every day
(Optional)Class/Level: Necromancer level 8
(Optional)Profession/Level: Crafter level 9
What do you look for in any town?: A sense of community and home, somewhere that I feel is a second home
What interests you specifically in this town?: The fact that there are no taxes and for once, a town accepts diversity and does not reject people because of their clan, class, profession, or age
What towns have you been in before?: Cilva
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?: A week
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the RPG element in Herocraft and how into it people get. It becomes a lifestyle
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: I like making internet friends and will help out where I can by helping to build, defend, or collecting resources

Nukadokuu

Gold
In-game name: Z4MBOY
How active are you?: I play every day
(Optional)Class/Level: Necromancer level 8
(Optional)Profession/Level: Crafter level 9
What do you look for in any town?: A sense of community and home, somewhere that I feel is a second home
What interests you specifically in this town?: The fact that there are no taxes and for once, a town accepts diversity and does not reject people because of their clan, class, profession, or age
What towns have you been in before?: Cilva
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?: A week
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: I like the RPG element in Herocraft and how into it people get. It becomes a lifestyle
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: I like making internet friends and will help out where I can by helping to build, defend, or collecting resources

I approve =) Welcome to Prime, I'll message you in game

In-game name: OctaviusYoung
How active are you?: 3-6 hour per day,more in saturday/sunday
(Optional)Class/Level: Paladin/5
(Optional)Profession/Level:Enchanter/1
What do you look for in any town?:Selther,Friend,Farm,Comrades
What interests you specifically in this town?:The castle like building lol!
What towns have you been in before?: Providence,Volantis,Sensation
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?:11 month maybe?
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: Nah...Just mining and surviving
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: nothing i will share it when i join lol!

Nukadokuu

Gold
In-game name: OctaviusYoung
How active are you?: 3-6 hour per day,more in saturday/sunday
(Optional)Class/Level:paladin/5
(Optional)Profession/Level:Enchanter/1
What do you look for in any town?:Selther,Friend,Farm,Comrades
What interests you specifically in this town?:The castle like building lol!
What towns have you been in before?:providence,Volantis,Sensation
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?:11 month maybe?
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: Nah...Just mining and surviving
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: nothing i will share it when i join lol!

I approve! I know you're right next to me in game, but for formality sake, welcome to Prime

In-game name: GantengMaksimal
How active are you?: Long term on weekends, short term on weekdays.
(Optional)Class/Level: A Ranger, level 2 and growing.
(Optional)Profession/Level: A Crafter, level 2 and dreaming of redstones.
What do you look for in any town?: Shelter, and most importantly, families.
What interests you specifically in this town?: Well, it seems nice and i like how you talk nice with newbies. And i also have a country-mate to ask if i have problems :p
What towns have you been in before?: None
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?: A hour from this post? :p
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: Classes! Very much love for classes. I've been playing this kind of server for a long time, but that server closed. Found this, willing to play.
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: (psst i'm a redstone nerd, don't give me much or i'll contrapt your whole house)

Nukadokuu

Gold
In-game name: GantengMaksimal
How active are you?: Long term on weekends, short term on weekdays.
(Optional)Class/Level: A Ranger, level 2 and growing.
(Optional)Profession/Level: A Crafter, level 2 and dreaming of redstones.
What do you look for in any town?: Shelter, and most importantly, families.
What interests you specifically in this town?: Well, it seems nice and i like how you talk nice with newbies. And i also have a country-mate to ask if i have problems :p
What towns have you been in before?: None
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?: A hour from this post? :p
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: Classes! Very much love for classes. I've been playing this kind of server for a long time, but that server closed. Found this, willing to play.
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: (psst i'm a redstone nerd, don't give me much or i'll contrapt your whole house)

You're approved! Welcome to Prime!

In-game name: gabriellzaoo
How active are you?: I try to play everyday, can't play on mondays
(Optional)Class/Level: beguiler lv 18
(Optional)Profession/Level: alchemist lv 1
What do you look for in any town?: Low tax, and a good community
What interests you specifically in this town?: To be a part of something.
What towns have you been in before?: I've been in the Lenorian empire but I went inactive
How Long have you been playing on Herocraft?: I played since the reset.
What is your favorite thing about Herocraft, or Minecraft in general?: The amazing classes system
Tell us a bit about yourself! Anything you're willing to share: I'm very participative and I like girls.