• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

prettyflack0/yeezus2020 balance app

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: lordprettyflack0/yeezus2020 / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Doesn't bother me I'd be interested in both
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since march 12, 2012
4. What's your favorite class/path?: probably beguiler/druid
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: gmt +1:00/Australian
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: Probably because I really think herocraft needs a change, I'v been playing for 3+ years and I know there are people that have played for longer but I really feel that herocrafts pvp is going downhill with some changes being implemented. I feel that none of the herocraft pvp classes really stand out to me, none feel like that would be the class that im destined to be good at. This is why I am applying for balance
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Not really this is kind of a new thing but I'd be willing to give it a shot.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, Completely

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Of course
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I don't mind if I don't get accepted but what I do ask for a change in the classes of herocraft because sooner or later other people may know what I mean.