• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Presenting! Myself, Spida22

Spida22

TNT
Hello everyone. My real name is Jeremy. Been playing Minecraft for a while now. I'm 28 and I live in Tennessee. I'm married and have a 2 year old daughter. In game my name is obviously Spida22. I am currently only a lvl 4 Rogue and a lvl 2 Crafter. I plan on going Ranger, but not sure what my Prof will be. I consider myself very creative and can build big structures in limited spaces. I will be looking for a town and guild that fits my roleplay style as well as my personality. I hope to meet many of you soon.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hello everyone. My real name is Jeremy. Been playing Minecraft for a while now. I'm 28 and I live in Tennessee. I'm married and have a 2 year old daughter. In game my name is obviously Spida22. I am currently only a lvl 4 Rogue and a lvl 2 Crafter. I plan on going Ranger, but not sure what my Prof will be. I consider myself very creative and can build big structures in limited spaces. I will be looking for a town and guild that fits my roleplay style as well as my personality. I hope to meet many of you soon.
Welcome!

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Welcome to Herocraft! Make sure to be careful of the many good PvPers who you might come across! Also if you plan on joining a town or guild, the forums is the best place to start! :)

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Nice to meet you! Tennessee is a lovely place. Breathtaking hills everywhere!
Anyways, welcome to Herocraft! Hope you have a great time on here. :D

cgodmer

Glowstone
I think I saw you on dayz. You had a bus, I pasted you in a motercycle... I might be being retarted though! Also, welcome!