• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Premmeth's Application

Premmeth

Dirt
In-game name: Premmeth
Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I like to be a part of a community and doing my part. I feel like I can do something for this server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I got bored one day and remembered I had MineCraft installed so I went to google and google'd minecraft servers and clicked on the first link. I'm pretty sure it was minecraftservers.org or something. I then proceeded to scroll through the pages and I came across a few banners that caught my eye but when I joined it was no longer appealing to me. Once I came across this server I thought I'd give it a try and so far it's treating me well. :)
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agree with the rules and terms of conditions.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP8
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No, I have not.

Additional Info: I'm a pretty laid back guy. I have patience which I feel is important in a game like this especially when part of a large community, such as this one. I've always been big into RPGs since I was 5. Once I saw there was an RPG server like this one on MineCraft, I had to check it out! I can also get creative with some of my buildings. They tend to get very unique.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: Premmeth
Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I like to be a part of a community and doing my part. I feel like I can do something for this server.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Well, I got bored one day and remembered I had MineCraft installed so I went to google and google'd minecraft servers and clicked on the first link. I'm pretty sure it was minecraftservers.org or something. I then proceeded to scroll through the pages and I came across a few banners that caught my eye but when I joined it was no longer appealing to me. Once I came across this server I thought I'd give it a try and so far it's treating me well. :)
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I have read and agree with the rules and terms of conditions.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCP8

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No, I have not.

Additional Info: I'm a pretty laid back guy. I have patience which I feel is important in a game like this especially when part of a large community, such as this one. I've always been big into RPGs since I was 5. Once I saw there was an RPG server like this one on MineCraft, I had to check it out! I can also get creative with some of my buildings. They tend to get very unique.
reviewing