• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Preditor22's Guide Application.

Preditor22's Guide Application
Minecraft IGN: Predtior22
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 15 Years Old | GMT +10 Hours​
How long have you been playing Herocraft?: I was Whitelisted by Messyjesse805 on June the 15th, 2011.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
The reason I think I would be a good guide, in short, is my willingness and motive to help others. I believe it started from when I had a first look of the 'Dragon' map.
My in real friend, AzenYumCha, was Mayor of his own town, Konoha. As soon as I had logged on for the first time he guided me through every process and every little detail imaginable to get me a good start on Herocraft, even helping me kill mobs and enchanting my items.
I am eternally grateful for his kindness and to pass down his generosity I take pride in assisting the newer users of Herocraft.
I am willing to help out to my fullest potential, leaving no cause or obstacle too large for me to assist. I understand that Guides are a big part of helping Herocraft run smoothly and fairly so I will be obliged to help both friend and foe, I undertake guarantee that any bias actions will not take place and my duties will not be influenced by my play on Herocraft. I will be a responsible Guide, I will make sure that the newer players do have a significant experience on Herocraft. I will defiantly be up to the challenge of dropping everything I am doing to help out.
Unlike many players, I do not strive to be recognised on the 'Top PVP', I do not labor into being the most well known Wizard or Smith and I surly do not try to be in the top raiding parties but I can be sure that I do try to be known as someone that can help, and help can be the difference between starting Herocraft as an enjoyable experience and starting Herocraft with out an understanding of what our server is about.
I hope someday, people will be able to see me as a Guide and to be ready to help in any circumstance, great or small.
Any additional info you would like to tell us?:
I am Australian and loving Herocraft. I enjoy playing with my in real and in game friends. I have had roles in this map as a Manager of Skyfall but at the moment I am a citizen of Eclipse. I look for fairness in the game and try to maintain that level at all times. To be honest, a lot of my in real friends boast about Mods they've tried on the server, darkrooms they 'rarely' use and newbies they've gained the trust of and killed, but I ignore all of it and try to help out in any way I can..
Like getting them to tell me their co-ords and PE'ing their darkrooms.
hehe
In conclusion, I hope someone at least considers me to be a guide. If I do become a Guide the first thing I will probably do would be invite Azenyumcha for some cake. ;)
Thank you very much for reading,
I look forward to helping as many people as I can to prove I am willing.
Yours truly,
Preditor22
Bump​
Bump​