• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pre castle invaders

Shastias

Iron
We currently have a town being built we have the regions and everything else But a major/minor problem came up

Some raiders attacked us and one of them A wizard decided to mark a location in our base succesfully

Due to this we have to completely alter our construction plans to disallow him from spawning inside our base and murdering us all

Just wondering is this allowed at all?
We are still under construction and i wasnt sure

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Yes it's legal. Lock down his recall by sectioning the town and filling the section that you find him in with lava

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We currently have a town being built we have the regions and everything else But a major/minor problem came up

Some raiders attacked us and one of them A wizard decided to mark a location in our base succesfully

Due to this we have to completely alter our construction plans to disallow him from spawning inside our base and murdering us all

Just wondering is this allowed at all?
We are still under construction and i wasnt sure
I'd lava it tbh :)

Shastias

Iron
We don't know the exact location but it is in our house and we have already set up the regions Is their any way to remove his recall?

Shastias

Iron
Or do we have to cope with the fact at any time somone can tp into our house teleport his friends and destroy us from the inside

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
We don't know the exact location but it is in our house and we have already set up the regions Is their any way to remove his recall?
Nope, just what has been said. Marking in someone's base, town, hidden-ultra-secret-hideout-5000, whatever, is perfectly legal, and can only be undone by the person that Marked it.

Shastias

Iron
That is super gay May aswell Completely move the construction once again but sadly that aint happening Well the best we can do is remove our main building :(

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
My town had this problem for the last couple of month's with a certain wizard (won't name names), but its totally legal. He'd recall in, get random kills on our new players, steal our goods if they were left unprotected and even gtp massive amounts of enemies in to fight us (which honestly was pretty fun a few times, thanks for the good times). For a while I tried to lock down on the location of the mark that he was recalling to but he was a smart guy and constantly moved it. One day I decided to lock down the town with security check points, now he's stuck where ever his mark is located and only limited to that area which I don't really care about lol.

I don't know how your town is built but you might want to try setting up security check points to limit you enemies movement until you can zero in on the actual recall spot and lava box it.