• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Practical27's Whitelist request.

IGN: Practical27
Location and Age:14 California
Pre Bans: I had a few but they were because my brother went on and griefed them all including on i was admin on.
Referrals:___
Reason:I really love this server so far everyone was helping me when i was having problems making an account. I want to come on to help people who are having trouble and to play with teams in the game. So i would love to join and help the server grow.
How i heard of Herocraft:My computer recently got fixed so i wanted a new mc server i looked up minecraft pvp server and herocraft was on there i clicked on it tried the server and i really like it
Have i votes:Yes i have on all the websites that were given
Special key:HCP11
Additional info:I love to play League of Legends

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Pre Bans: I had a few but they were because my brother went on and griefed them all including on i was admin on.
Reason:I really love this server so far everyone was helping me when i was having problems making an account. I want to come on to help people who are having trouble and to play with teams in the game. So i would love to join and help the server grow. :D

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Reason:I really love this server so far everyone was helping me when i was having problems making an account. I want to come on to help people who are having trouble and to play with teams in the game. So i would love to join and help the server grow.
How i heard of Herocraft:My computer recently got fixed so i wanted a new mc server i looked up minecraft pvp server and herocraft was on there i clicked on it tried the server and i really like it
Have i votes:Yes i have on all the websites that were given
Special key:HCP11
Additional info:I love to play League of Legends

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362157293,1362157220][/DOUBLEPOST]Does your brother still have access to your account?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
12[DOUBLEPOST=1362157557][/DOUBLEPOST]
he is 12

I am going to trust he cannot access your account. If he does and we find out, the account will be removed from the whitelist as he does not meet the minimum age required per our ToS.

Any issues he causes on your account if he gains access is your responsibility.

Accepted

I am going to trust he cannot access your account. If he does and we find out, the account will be removed from the whitelist as he does not meet the minimum age required per our ToS.

Any issues he causes on your account if he gains access is your responsibility.

Accepted
Ty