• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

powerfist222 Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: powerfist222
  2. Location & Age:USA Nevada Las Vegas Age: 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):No bans
  4. Referral(s):MineStatus
  5. Reason you should be accepted:Im a very nice person...and like everyone says the more the merrier.And what Ive heard about yourself impresses me.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard it from a friend and I saw it on minestatus.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I voted for you. Why wouldn't I?
  8. Additional Info:Im nice,kind,I dont grief,I just enjoy myself,and Im respectful.

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

First off I am being honest,Whaddya mean i should lengthen it?!!?!!?I've looked at other peoples and hell they're smaller. THIS IS BULLSHIT!

MessyJesse805

ICE ICE ICE!
You've covered everything pretty much just lengthen it a bit more. Do you prefer building over PvP? How long have you been playing minecraft? Stuff like that.

And calm down will ya? :p