• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Power leveling?

Ace6697

Gold
Not sure if this is the write section to post this, but I'm a fairly new player on the server. I've had some issues leveling my class (Ninja). I've found that while being incredibly squishy I don't do much reliable damage considering I can't use Blitz on mobs, and backstab is only effective when the mobs don't already see you. Does anybody have tips for leveling a Ninja? I wasn't sure if shears still did a bunch of damage since it wasn't listed in game but is listed on the wiki. I have had some success with a bow...kinda wishing I had gone Ranger to be honest.

Thanks!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Not sure if this is the write section to post this, but I'm a fairly new player on the server. I've had some issues leveling my class (Ninja). I've found that while being incredibly squishy I don't do much reliable damage considering I can't use Blitz on mobs, and backstab is only effective when the mobs don't already see you. Does anybody have tips for leveling a Ninja? I wasn't sure if shears still did a bunch of damage since it wasn't listed in game but is listed on the wiki. I have had some success with a bow...kinda wishing I had gone Ranger to be honest.

Thanks!
use shears, they do slightly less damage but they don't break like swords and bows do, ninja is pretty straight forward to lvl. Kick and eviscerate the mobs while hitting them.

spiralz

Obsidian

Thanks!

I used Magma slimes in the corner of the map to level all my classes. It's even better if you have someone in your party that has an AoE since the slimes end up in large groups. Also, I'm pretty sure I was able to use Blitz on mobs.

Thanks!
It isn't hard to level ninja. most mobs fall to 3 shots from a bow, but if your gutsy, go to the DoD and kill all the kainzos. At the time this is posted, the kainzos are superwierd and dont really do much other than die.