• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Potions Suggestion

GraRona

Portal
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I feel that certain classes should get certain potions. For example, only healers can get healing potions, classes like ninja and dreadknight can get poison potions and no one can get instant damage potions since they are simply too OP. Paladins and Geomancers can get fire resistance and Bard/ninja/ranger/samurai can get speed and strength potions.

agentjwall

Godly
Kainzo said something about there being little/no API for potions so I don't thin it would be possible, at least until the official mod API comes out...

The idea itself seems a little too limiting for my taste but I think it would be worth a shot.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Why would the people that light other people on fire get fire resistance? Shouldn't it be flipped...?

Also, bards/healers should get all buff potions. Maybe paladin should get healing, but that could cause a super-tank :/ Healers shouldn't be able to self heal though; only splash. Or else the potion+skill combo would keep them alive for ever.

Other than that, this sounds good. Hopefully it will balance potion use.