• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Post your videos, friends. :)

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
In the 1st 24 hours of the beta, my group did plenty of WvWvW after gaining a few levels. We were anywhere between levels 5-20. Sadly I'm bad and didn't hit the fraps key during our most epic moments, but caught a little raw footage of the action. :) PS completely new to guardian sooo was still figuring out how to play it lol. Enjoy!

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Good song choice, Grand Theft Ecstasy by Feed Me, and what sound like something off of Excision's X Sessions Vol 1... nice taste

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
8gb Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
i7 950 @ 3.07 Ghz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
1 TB memory

and thank you for the music compliment, fit the video well I thought. :)

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Holy hell YES! The specs for my new computer are better than that so I will be able to run the beatiful gw2!!
Currently, I can barely run LoL on minimal settings, with lots of lag. I run minecraft at an average of about 15 fps. :/

karuu91

Glowing Redstone
You'll be completely fine then honestly. I ran medium settings in WvW, lower while big fights because of fraps. The only reason I wasn't able to run max was due to how Anet was running their game of the beta. You could have had onboard and ran just as well as what I did. Graphics card was barely used during this weekend event. Next event SHOULD be much better for lag problems. I'm fairly certain I'll run on ultra during live. :)