• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Post your desktop

arceus208

TNT
Secretly we are gay

LfdC3.jpg

oZI9l.jpg

My custom themes always differ. Post your desktop.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
There was a thread for this, but it died a long time ago :p

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/show-off-your-desktop.9019

Quite a shame, I love these topics!

I'm away from my computer right now, but here's the newest screenies I could find floating around:

1xChp.jpg

7hD6A.png

Screenshot+from+2012-11-23+10%3A58%3A50.png

The pictures of the Windows partition are very old, I have much more stuff pinned to my start menu now. The picture above of my linux partition is Fedora 17 with GNOME 3 (also old). I liked it, but my graphics card's proprietary drivers broke my display manager. It just wasn't the same, and I was only trying it out because it's different from what I'm used to. I went back to Debian (LMDE to be specific) last night :p I'm hoping to just stick with that :p

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
nvULH.jpg
here ya go! no i did not draw that picture XD I found it on google images, I even cleaned up all my icons and stuff just to show you all this.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
kpMu4.jpg

Having the stuff I actually use to the right, and the rest to the left. Click the picture for a much larger version.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This thread deserves a bump :p So here's an updated picture of my Linux Partition

desky12-15.png

All of that Linux Mint Debian Edition goodness!
(It really is more like Debian than it is like normal Linux Mint)
deskyarchey12-15-2.png