• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Possible townships 3.0 regions bug?

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
So today i was raiding flavia, and after awhile i grapplinghook'd into their tower thing and took out the turret (which was horribly placed xD) anyways i went down and tried breaking a block, and holy shit it let me break it.

However i couldnt place blocks, but i could break them in regions.

Is this a bug? or did they lose some sort of protection?

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
We lost region protection due to lack of funds in the bank... Hamlet upkeep cost seems to be around 200 a day >.<

And yeah, my turret needs moved but I haven't been able to move it... Every time in log in I'm getting raided...

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
We lost region protection due to lack of funds in the bank... Hamlet upkeep cost seems to be around 200 a day >.<

And yeah, my turret needs moved but I haven't been able to move it... Every time in log in I'm getting raided...
oh that makes sense.

I have a question: i could break but not place blocks, wouldn't that count as grief? @Kainzo or is it okay on towns because its "raiding" if they lost protections.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
BUUUUUUUUMP, @Kainzo

I was at summerhollow today and i was able to break a few blocks over chests, 2 near the edge of the down, and some random dirt blocks in other areas, but others i couldnt. And i couldn't replace blocks.

it seems kinda odd that i could break some but not others... not sure if this is the same thing that happened to flavia because they lost regions, and some areas in summerhollow i cannot break, but others i can. At flavia i could break them all.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My guess is that the effect "deny_block_break" is disabled when towns lose protection, but not "deny_block_build".

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My guess is that the effect "deny_block_break" is disabled when towns lose protection, but not "deny_block_build".
@mung3r I don't know if you are able to check this at all

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
UPDATE: @Kainzo @Alator @mung3r

I was at a new town today: spectre.

Anyways was raiding them and got trapped in the under city when i noticed i could break blocks, only the bottom 2 layers of the town though, nothing above, and i couldn't place.

bigflash mentioned that their "stupid ass leader forgot to pay the protection builds" but most areas were still protected, is this intended?