• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Possible Iron Darkpearl armor oversight

my apologies ahead of time if this is not the right place to post this but i have a Glowing Darkpearl iron chest plate and a common Darkpearl leather chest plate and i noticed that the extra HP the common leather chest plate gave is only 3 less than my glowing iron chest plate +12 on the leather and +15 on the iron, i know there are other differences such as prot and fire prot on the glowing iron armor, but i feel like the extra health should have been a little higher considering Darkpearl armor is classified as "Tank" armor for the glowing iron armor or the extra health for the common leather armor should be less, could be a possible oversight or intended as it is, but thought i should point it out. Thank you for your time.

If this is in the wrong place, please inform me of where it should have been posted

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Less of a bug and more of a suggestion?
Maybe?
Post it there, would probably be better.

Less of a bug and more of a suggestion?
Maybe?
Post it there, would probably be better.
lol i actually completely passed over that section of the forums when debating on where to put this XD, thanks @LordZelkova

However i dont want to move it and make it seem like im trying to get attention for the post by placing it in 2 places.
I did however change the title prefix to "not a bug"

Last edited: