• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Possible Error on Supporter HeroCraftWiki Page

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
In the table showing the benefits of Supporting, it shows Tier 8 getting a 24 slot backpack.

But if you go down to the Backpacks explanation further on the page, it lists a different slot quantity of 36 slots.

I am not tier 8, so I do not know for sure what the correct size is, so I wouldn't be able to change it correctly even if I had the ability to. Was posting this mostly to figure out which size is correct, and to help save others the confusion I am met with right now.

Thanks in Advance,
-PoisonEdge

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
In the table showing the benefits of Supporting, it shows Tier 8 getting a 24 slot backpack.

But if you go down to the Backpacks explanation further on the page, it lists a different slot quantity of 36 slots.

I am not tier 8, so I do not know for sure what the correct size is, so I wouldn't be able to change it correctly even if I had the ability to. Was posting this mostly to figure out which size is correct, and to help save others the confusion I am met with right now.

Thanks in Advance,
-PoisonEdge
Backpacks are currently unavailable, we'll fix this issue though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Fixed - it was actually 36 for the large, as seen here.

Code:
  t8:
    permissions:
    - backpack.size.36
    - backpack.upgrade
    - backpack.use
    - dt.travel
    - group.t8
    - mobrider.animals.sheep
    - simplereserve.enter.full
    - vaportrails.effect.shine

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo Might as well throw this out while your fixing stuff, there is an error on the miner page as well.

Where it lists the skills and tools for the class it calls the miner an alchemist. "Alchemist: Skills" "Alchemist: Tools (damage in hp)"

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Kainzo Might as well throw this out while your fixing stuff, there is an error on the miner page as well.

Where it lists the skills and tools for the class it calls the miner an alchemist. "Alchemist: Skills" "Alchemist: Tools (damage in hp)"

Wow, that's been there a long time :confused:.

wolfgang784, PoisonEdge your eagle eyes spotting errors at the Wiki are most welcome! Please tag WitchOnaRampage and I'll get onto fixing them.

There's a way of tagging the Wiki Team too - just trying to figure that one out.

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow, that's been there a long time :confused:.

wolfgang784, PoisonEdge your eagle eyes spotting errors at the Wiki are most welcome! Please tag WitchOnaRampage and I'll get onto fixing them.

There's a way of tagging the Wiki Team too - just trying to figure that one out.

Say the word, and I will give it a clean sweep for mistakes.. I just noticed that one because I was researching the rewards for supporting.

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
WitchOnaRampage

Started with the RULES page. They are all in order of appearance, and I also separated them into the sections I found them in. Some are left up to your discretion.

Main Server Rules Section:

"Afk macroing."

- Generally Acronyms are capitalized, but this is up to the editor I suppose

"Pvp, in any form, is not considered harassment unless otherwise stated in the rules."

- Acronym again

"Pvp is legal everywhere except inside some parts of Spawn and areas marked as no-pvp."

- Acronym in the beginning and at the end
- no-pvp would look better as No-PVP, instead of no-PVP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chat Rules Section:

"This includes e-bonics, internet m.emes, and various other forms of slang."

-Is the "m.poop" intentional? Or is it a typo like I think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will look into the next page at around 2:30pm EST, if I find something I will post my results. Let me know if any of this is a non-issue, so I know what I should and shouldn't be marking.

-PoisonEdge

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Hey Poison!

I'm going to suggest you avoid the pages listed under General on the front page at the wiki (for now). The rest of the pages are wiki user generated, whereas most of the ones in that General section are run by Kainzo and the HC admin, so the content is best treated... erm... with some delicacy ;).

When you go through the other pages, it would be helpful if you'd check for things that can be explained more clearly, please, as well as proofreading. Great!

EvilThor JazzDesignation

PoisonEdge

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah.. I lack delicacy at times.. During my interview for the job I have now, which was with the VP, I told him about a list of grammatical errors on the company website. Little did I know, he was the one who coded the whole website. He kinda looked angry, and all I said was, " Better you know now and look stupid in front of me, than not know and look stupid in front of potential customers." Needless to say I got the job.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wiki Team
Using code instead of simple tag

Use [ USER=user_group,41]Wiki Team[/USER ]

Remove spaces in that code and it'll work WitchOnaRampage Kainzo

Should work for any usergroup (Tested with Heralds usergroup atleast)