• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Possibility Of Downloadable Museum Maps

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
The past couple days, I've been reminiscing of herocraft's history, and I was wondering if there was a possibility for Downloadable copies of the old maps (ie. Sanctum, Zeal, Dragon, Bastion). I thought It would cool to be able to explore these, I'd love to get some ideas for some lore based buildings or statues to sprinkle around Valourium.

At least to me, the community built history and lore of herocraft is very valuable, and something I would love to help spread to our new player Base.

How cool would it be to come upon a statue or shrine honoring a long dead town, or a famous mayor of the past.

Anyways, is this at all a possibility? I realise hosting these maps is a whole different story, but it seems to me offering a download would be a neat option for people like me who wish to explore the past.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Kainzo May have the files and would Be the only one who could give you them (I think)

A while a go there where rumors of museum maps.... I think If I remember right me and Xhazed used all our gold/iron/diamond/redstone/SHINY to make a big tower outside spawn and Xani said something about it being on museum map.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo May have the files and would Be the only one who could give you them (I think)

A while a go there where rumors of museum maps.... I think If I remember right me and Xhazed used all our gold/iron/diamond/redstone/SHINY to make a big tower outside spawn and Xani said something about it being on museum map.
Then she killed it

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You can view all the maps on hc.to/map --- The only map that isnt available is #1. It was lost in a massive HDD failure and backups werent sophisticated back then.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
You can view all the maps on hc.to/map --- The only map that isnt available is #1. It was lost in a massive HDD failure and backups werent sophisticated back then.
Looking at the model and actually BEING in some of your favorite places from years ago is so much different. I would really love to be able to go into some of the older maps.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
Looking at the model and actually BEING in some of your favorite places from years ago is so much different. I would really love to be able to go into some of the older maps.
This exactly.

Not only that, but places like undercities, and interiors, along with fine detail, are lost in the overhead maps.

Although I do appreciate the overhead maps still being around, It is a whole different experience.

MajDeath

Portal
I know I'm not crazy when saying this... When we were testing the hub ages ago I'm pretty sure it included all of the museum maps. What happened to that? Also, R.I.P hub, you were replaced by extra portals.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
On the architect map we used to have bastion, I went on it for a bit :)

Would be cool though.

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
@Kainzo
What would the possibilities of a download of the actual minecraft maps, for use in singleplayer exploration?

Assuming you still have these files.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
All I want is a Dragongarde museum map. I want to visit my old underground town (before it was moved) and Belegost after all these years. I need to satisfy my nostalgia ;-;