• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ported under ice

Fryguy

Wood
Hi there. Tried to play in this server with my user Fryguy0, have donated also with high expectations. But twice now after trying to get a foothold (which is hard in this game to collect stuff at start especially now with no trees or space). Twice I have been randomly moved upon login to some random location under water, under ice which I can't get through before dieing. Cannot get my items back, unless I glue my eyes to the screen upon login and hit F3 and go back diving... but I don't even know how deep it is... either way...

This is really fustrating, not least of because I have asked in game with no help....

I just want to ask if this will keep happening, or if it will actually be fixed, if not I'm not playing nor donating whats the point?

Easy fixes - :|

- Where ever people are being moved remove all the ice
- Stop that random spawn system or change the destination
- Adjust the height so you are more liekly to fall a short distance than drown outright

I'm going to keep playing... but if it happens again and theres no word here either I don't think its much of a question anymore :\

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
It is not this server. Blame Notch. He made it so that if it glitches when you are in a 2 high room, it teleports you to the nearest open space above you. Nothing we can control.