• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ponyville - Recruiting

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
7BsHeXt.png

Ponyville aims to be a nice town in the quiet southern desert. We're not focused on PVP, but we aren't opposed to it either. Ponyville is not built yet (and as the mayor speaking, I'm not a great builder myself), so we're looking for friendly members willing to help plan/build a town, but everyone is welcome regardless of skills. Currently we have no specific vision for the town's buildings and style, so come make this town what you want it to be!

How to join:
Private message MarshmallowPony in game or post on this thread to apply.
Also feel free to join /ch MLP

Town Name: Ponyville
Mayor: MarshmallowPony
SIC: None yet
Size: 1 chunk, will be expanded as necessary for members.
Daily Tax: 2c. This will be adjusted as needed to cover town chunk tax, but we promise to keep taxes as low as possible.

Rules:
  • Follow server rules.
  • Don't steal from town members.
  • Respect other players on the server.
  • Use common sense and act maturely.

Residents:
  • MarshmallowPony
  • [Your Name Here... Apply!]

Last edited:

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
So wait, /ch MLP wasn't the channel for Major League Programming? I was lied to!
Good luck in your journey.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
You are 1-2 years late if you wish to recruit br0nies. That fandom is dead and buried. Though 2 years ago, I doubt a town with this kind of theme would even be allowed considering the strictness towards e-bonics back then.

unknownloner

Coder
Legacy Supporter 7
@EtKEnn kay. Not recruiting br0nies (wtf censoriship), just recruiting people :).

Also, more than two years ago there existed on dragongarde a town named Canterlot :p.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@EtKEnn kay. Not recruiting br0nies (wtf censoriship), just recruiting people :).

Also, more than two years ago there existed on dragongarde a town named Canterlot :p.
Well yeah, I was the mayor of Canterlot so I would know :p. Canterlot as a name, however, was more subtle in the way that nobody could guess its origins unless they had watched the show, while Ponyville is a bit easier to trace. The town I was a part of in Zeal was called Camelot, so calling the town Canterlot also felt a bit natural in that regard.

We did end up having quite a few br0nies though, probably due to the name, but of our core players (The ones who sticked around), very few had ever watched the show. It was a very normal town in every regard, though we did focus on helping new players rather than recruiting HC veterans. Eventually we became the largest town in terms of population on the entire server that map because of our active recruitment of newbies. Fun times.

Glad I am past it (the fandom), though I am not sure if watching anime like I do now is more or less socially acceptable lol.

Last edited:

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
Well yeah, I was the mayor of Canterlot so I would know :p. Canterlot as a name, however, was more subtle in the way that nobody could guess its origins unless they had watched the show, while Ponyville is a bit easier to trace. The town I was a part of in Zeal was called Camelot, so calling the town Canterlot also felt a bit natural in that regard.

We did end up having quite a few br0nies though, probably due to the name, but of our core players (The ones who sticked around), very few had ever watched the show. It was a very normal town in every regard, though we did focus on helping new players rather than recruiting HC veterans. Eventually we became the largest town in terms of population on the entire server that map because of our active recruitment of newbies. Fun times.

Glad I am past it (the fandom), though I am not sure if watching anime like I do now is more or less socially acceptable lol.
idgaf about what you just said im came to watch you gif xD

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
idgaf about what you just said im came to watch you gif xD
The anime is called Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya, though the particular scene in my signature is from an OVA.

I recommend checking it out if you can watch the following without feeling freaked out:
anime-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Anime-fatekaleid-liner-prisma-illya-yuri-1393335.gif

Season 1 is pretty normal, but when you start watching season 2, boy you are in for a ride. I recommend watching Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night Ulimited Blade Works first though, since this show is a parody of those two and you won't understand a lot of the things going on unless you know the Fate universe.

This thread sure got off-topic lol

Last edited:

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4
The anime is called Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya, though the particular scene in my signature is from an OVA.

I recommend checking it out if you can watch the following without feeling freaked out:
anime-%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Anime-fatekaleid-liner-prisma-illya-yuri-1393335.gif

Season 1 is pretty normal, but when you start watching season 2, boy you are in for a ride. I recommend watching Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night Ulimited Blade Works first though, since this show is a parody of those two and you won't understand a lot of the things going on unless you know the Fate universe.

This thread sure got off-topic lol
It didnt show the gif but ill definitely check it out