• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Poll] Which website/splash page should we use?

Which splash page should we use?

• Total voters

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Hello people of Herocraft!

I created two different site choices for Herocraft. Don't get me wrong they are both beautiful choices, but they are also two different types of sites.

The first one is a beautiful responsive site full of images, call this one SPLASH:

You can find it here

The next one is a more simplistic but still great site built off bootstrap (My personal favorite), call this one BOOTSTRAP:

You can find it here

Please view them both, and then pick which one you think would be more usable as a website for Herocraft.

Thank You!

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Personally I really like the Bootstrap one more. I prefer the pictures to not mesh into one.
On bootstrap I would move HeroChat under Heroes (Keep all the hero things together)
Followed by:
Townships
Bounties
Economy
Dungeons

But that's just me. They both look great so which ever one is chosen, it'll be good :D

MCderpy12

Legacy Supporter 3
I voted for the splash page, I just feel it looks a ton better, more professional ect ect.

While the bootstrap is definitely more useful and user friendly I just feel for a new player coming on the website for the first time, the splash page would look more professional and, just downright epic :D

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Hello people of Herocraft!

I created two different site choices for Herocraft. Don't get me wrong they are both beautiful choices, but they are also two different types of sites.

The first one is a beautiful responsive site full of images, call this one SPLASH:

You can find it here

The next one is a more simplistic but still great site built off bootstrap (My personal favorite), call this one BOOTSTRAP:

You can find it here

Please view them both, and then pick which one you think would be more usable as a website for Herocraft.

Thank You!

Bootstrap mate, great overview, easier to read things, has more structure in it. Overall better.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
splash looks so professional top notch job dude if I would've saw that when i joined hc i wouldve been impressed