• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: Which Class is the most powerful?

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
Depends, runeblade has tons of burst but squishy. Paladin is tanky, but lacks any real burst. Wizard has burst/mobility/utility but can easily be beat by any good rogue or disciple. Disciple has combat heals and utility with a lot of interrupts but can be squishy and lack dmg. You have to look at all aspects of the classes, I can go on about every class but don't have the time

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
IMO
Theyre is no overall "Best class"
Different Classes outclass eachother in different things.
Like take Paladin and Dreeadknight for an Example
Paldin Outclasses it in tankyness and Heals
Dreadknight Outclasses Paladin in Skill Damage

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
IMO
Theyre is no overall "Best class"
Different Classes outclass eachother in different things.
Like take Paladin and Dreeadknight for an Example
Paldin Outclasses it in tankyness and Heals
Dreadknight Outclasses Paladin in Skill Damage

Paladin still beats DreadKnight though, lets be honest the best overall class is either disciple or paladin, but even then paladin beats disciple.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Paladin still beats DreadKnight though, lets be honest the best overall class is either disciple or paladin, but even then paladin beats disciple.
Ehh, I don't know... Speaking from experience, I haven't really had any issues against Paladins as a dreadknight, seeing as I have just as much sustain and more damage. Sure, layhands is a thing, but the empathy harmtouch combo really throws people off as it is over 500 damage if combined with an auto and your dots

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ehh, I don't know... Speaking from experience, I haven't really had any issues against Paladins as a dreadknight, seeing as I have just as much sustain and more damage. Sure, layhands is a thing, but the empathy harmtouch combo really throws people off as it is over 500 damage if combined with an auto and your dots
As Much Sustain? Soulleech isn't THAAT good man
I want this to still be kinda accurate if Paladin is Nerfed

xMJay

Portal
Dk can beat 90% of pallys(bad pallys) because of how dk's damage isn't as heavily dependent on left clicks. A good pally should be able to beat a dk that uses harmtouch without having to use layhands, but it would be a close fight. One shield reflect/magic ward landed against empathy or ht will auto win for the pally.

edit: absolution gets rid of soulleech so DK only has the legendary dread aura for sustain

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Soulleech can be used more than absolution and heals almost as much while also dealing damage
Yeah I guess but it heals less and Absolution can take it off making it heal very little (Dispels used to not even grant health from soulleech but idk)