• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poll: Should Dmil be banned/unwhitelisted for failing to mesh with the community?

Should Dmil be banned for not meshing with the community?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually, unless I'm sorely mistaken, Hardcore does not mean excessive PvP. I get that you guys like PvP, so do I. I do it for reward and satisfaction of killing a rival. However, I view your indiscriminate killing of newbies to be wrong. It gives them a bad introduction to the server, and honestly, do they offer you any sort of challenge when you kill them? If it were honorable PvP, they would be challenging, ready for combat and equally leveled and skilled.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but telling people to "Go cry about it elsewhere" is incredibly annoying. In my mind, the only thing I can come up with is "Fuck you, you ignorant fuck" because I am simply tired of hearing that, of course that wouldn't help at all. But where am I to "cry" about you? Alone? To nobody? Well, that solves nothing.

And finally, and in conclusion, since I am mostly nonpartisan, it's better for me to post it than someone else, where as they have a strong bias, and I only hate you because you're assholes.

To you Hardcore does not mean excessive PvP, but to someone like me, it may. Is there a rule saying "No Execissive PvP." Or, "No killing newbies," no there isn't.

Also, it seems you are already biased. You are content it seems on trying to get one of us TCs in trouble of some sort. This is the second thread you've made about us that is mostly bitching and complaining.

P.S. Go cry else where.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I... think I'll bow out now. This thread invited these comments. I've tried to be reasonable, but apparently nobody wants to siddown and evaluate relevant events. On the one side we have Enchie trying to say he's unbiased after clearly acting otherwise (for the record, "unbiased" is not "without opinion") on the other we have the Tree Creeper Forum Response Team making a shaky defense and using inflammatory language when referring to the opponent. Enchilada's less ragey. I value his thoughts more than those of audioslve.

Myeah. See y'all.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
-1 for banning people because someone's offended or upset at instances of PvPing.

this is a hardcore server, learn to love it.

the "mesh with the community" rule is more for idiots who join and try to spout Nazi propoganda or hate speech.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
-1 for banning people because someone's offended or upset at instances of PvPing.

this is a hardcore server, learn to love it.

the "mesh with the community" rule is more for idiots who join and try to spout Nazi propoganda or hate speech.

Only so you don't influence people incorrectly: It's more than his PvP, it's the instances of harassment, like Turbo's public humiliation which he did not deserve. Also, the "mesh with the community" applies to several cases, including when a large amount of players dislike you based on your actions.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
K one thing that doesnt have to do with Dmil is use the mushroom shop on the east road there is more items then airbus and most are cheaper. I dont know much about Dmil but I have seen him harass people which is not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.