• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon (-o-)

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Ohhh, so we suggest a whole set for you?
You say a pair of Pokemon - The point is so that you get a diverse team decided upon by several people. So you say two Pokemon per person, and after three have done this I have a full team.

So, thus far:
XenZan says: Growlithe, ???
Dazureus says: Lickitung, ???

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. If you are choosing Pokémon for a challenger, you may not choose any useless Pokémon. The banned list is as follows: Magikarp, Unown, Beldum, Feebas, Togepi, Sunkern, Ditto, Wobbuffet, and Wynaut. If you think of another Pokémon that should be banned, please contact Flame_Blader or another Mod/Admin.
  2. No person may have two or more of the same Pokémon or evolution family in their team. So no Geodude and Geodude, Geodude and Graveler, Geodude and Golem, etc.
  3. Picking an unevolved Pokémon for the challenger is perfectly fine.
  4. If you are a challenger, you may use a different Pokémon until you get all of the Pokémon that have been chosen for you. For example, if your team is chosen to be Wailord, Raichu, Banette, Ninetales, Mawile, and Luvdisc in Emerald, you may use one, only one Pokémon until you get at least one other that has been chosen for you, as all of the chosen Pokemon cannot be obtained until later in the game.
  5. As someone choosing Pokémon for a challenger, you may only choose two Pokémon per game. So if someone is doing a challenge on Emerald and Diamond, then you may choose two Pokémon for each game. This is so that one person isn't deciding someone's whole team: gotta let other people in on the (potentially sadistic) fun, y'know?

I'm kind of interested in doing this myself... Not sure which game I'd want to play though.
Probably Emerald/FireRed/Pearl but I can do it on any of the Gen 3-5 (other than B&W2) Unforunately I don't have a GBC/GBA anymore so I can't play my Red/Blue, and my gold's battery died...

Soo, someone choose what game (Gen 3-5) to play, and start giving me a team~ (2 pokemon each sounds fine)

EDIT:
TheMormon
I give you Parasect and Electabuzz

Oh, and it seems Growlithe/Electabuzz can only be caught in Fire Red so I hope you're good to be doing that one.
I would have given you paras and Elekid but I'm not that sadistic :p also you have to breed for elekid so eh

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm kind of interested in doing this myself... Not sure which game I'd want to play though.
Probably Emerald/FireRed/Pearl but I can do it on any of the Gen 3-5 (other than B&W2) Unforunately I don't have a GBC/GBA anymore so I can't play my Red/Blue, and my gold's battery died...

Soo, someone choose what game (Gen 3-5) to play, and start giving me a team~ (2 pokemon each sounds fine)
Hmm, let's see how you do with Pearl.
Vespiqueen and Croagunk/Toxicroak.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm, let's see how you do with Pearl.
Vespiqueen and Croagunk/Toxicroak.
Awesome! I happen to have 2 Pearl games so this works out :p
Found the one which I don't mind restarting.

So my team so far (for Pearl):
1. Vespiqueen
2. Croagunk/Toxicroak
3. Yanmega
4. Mismagius
5. TBD
6. TBD

C'mon guys suggest me a couple pokemon each.
Probably more Pokémon I've never used.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Only need 2 more

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
It has been decided! I'll go with them as soon as I can, but of course.
  1. Growlithe
  2. Weezing
  3. Lickitung
  4. Lapras
  5. Parasect
  6. Electabuzz
Done with Firered, or if I **have** to, I can trade over necessary Pokemon.

~ ~ ~

Also, derp. Forgot to post the Universal rules for this.
Universal Challenge Rules
1. You are allowed to catch up to two HM slaves in each challenge, even the Catchless. As long as they don't battle, you're good.
2. Complaints do not compute. This means no complaining if (or when) you get a bad team or a bad moveset. It's supposed to be a challenge, for Arceus' sake.
3. Feel free (or obligated) to keep us updated on your challenge. Please remember to post updates in your challenge's own thread, however, and NOT in this one!
4. No hacking your game. Your Action Replays and your Gamesharks or whatever you kids use these days can chill on the sidelines.
5. And this is most important one: have fun. These are supposed to be challenging, but they're also designed to be fun. You're supposed to have fun while doing them, and they should add a bit (or 20 fl. oz) of spice to the games.

Want more challenges? Clicky --> (-o-) <--- clicky!

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Awesome! I happen to have 2 Pearl games so this works out :p
Found the one which I don't mind restarting.

So my team so far (for Pearl):
1. Vespiqueen
2. Croagunk/Toxicroak
3. Yanmega
4. Mismagius
5. TBD
6. TBD

C'mon guys suggest me a couple pokemon each.
Probably more Pokémon I've never used.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Only need 2 more
Lopunny and Lumineon! (there's yer surf slave be grateful, gatdang yungin)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Lopunny and Lumineon! (there's yer surf slave be grateful, gatdang yungin)
Oh yay, I was kind of hoping that I'd get Lopunny/Buneary.

So, my team is as follows (for Pearl):
1. Vespiqueen (Female Combee @ Honey Tree)
2. Toxicroak (Croagunk @ Great Marsh)
3. Yanmega (Yanma @ Route 35, evovle by level up w/ Ancient power (very rare to find T_T))
4. Mismagius (Misdreavus Eterna Forest/Lost Tower (Night) Evovle with dusk stone)
5. Lopunny (Buneary @ Eterna Forest)
6. Lumineon (Finneon @ Level 31)

And marking down where to find the pokemon for future reference.
The only pokemon from that I've every actually really used is Yanmega. Sounds fun.

XenZan

Legacy Supporter 4
This sounds like a lot of fun. I may have to do this....
I might just bust out my good-old Red Version and Dodrio gameboy that sucker...