• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pokemon Black/White 2

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Wait, that comes out on the 7th?

...SHIT! That was yesterday! Um... well, ok, I need to head out to a gamestop. Anyone know of any that are open 'til midnight on holidays?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh! We should do this, yes. I'll post all of mine later today (White, White 2[!!], HeartGold, Platinum).

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I'll post my friend codes when I get white 2, should be coming this week in the mail.

MyTaco

Glowing Redstone
I'll post my friend codes for black and black2! My previous games don't have much on them so it is kinda pointless to post them.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Modern Pokemon in my opinion stink. Firered and Leafgreen ftw. I get too confused now with all the mix of pokemon, I honestly got lost toward the end of Black. I will consider checking out the new game coming out.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Modern Pokemon in my opinion stink. Firered and Leafgreen ftw. I get too confused now with all the mix of pokemon, I honestly got lost toward the end of Black. I will consider checking out the new game coming out.
Yeah... Sapphire/ruby/leafgreen will always live on in my hearts... <3

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Lost how? How do you get lost in Pokemon? :confused: Also modern Pokemon are just the same as classic Pokemon, only newer. It's just nostalgia goggles.

And you ought to look into it. I'm up to 6 or 7 gym badges at the moment and so far I really enjoy it. There's a good mix of old and new Pokemon, and the pacing of the levels is delicious. I've kept 3 Pokemon as my mains (Oshawott, Riolu and Growlithe) and they're just barely below the average of each level-bump I run into. You kind of struggle, explore a bit, get on top of things, beat a gym, and then you're at that low end of the spectrum again. Shouldn't have to grind unless you avoid everything, but it's still challenging.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Lost how? How do you get lost in Pokemon? :confused: Also modern Pokemon are just the same as classic Pokemon, only newer. It's just nostalgia goggles.

And you ought to look into it. I'm up to 6 or 7 gym badges at the moment and so far I really enjoy it. There's a good mix of old and new Pokemon, and the pacing of the levels is delicious. I've kept 3 Pokemon as my mains (Oshawott, Riolu and Growlithe) and they're just barely below the average of each level-bump I run into. You kind of struggle, explore a bit, get on top of things, beat a gym, and then you're at that low end of the spectrum again. Shouldn't have to grind unless you avoid everything, but it's still challenging.
I think it is just the fact that they are mixing the pokemon generations that I don't like.