• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Poison weapon?

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Poison weapon -
apply slimeball (1) to weapon poison it, half heart damage over time. ninja?

holy weapon-
apply redstone (30) to weapon for holy damage, half heart over time. paladin/cleric?

apply slimeball/redstone/other to armor for armor effects. smith?

Vague idea, I know.
thoughts anyone?

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Smith armor effect could be 1/2 armor and/or health regen over time if you apply flint/leather/other.

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
smiths dont need more powers....
just saying.
crafters are supposed to be bad at PvP, thats why they get stuff like armor repair.

Thanks for implementing bleed, I guess you guys thought of this a while ago, cant wait to fight someone who uses it and see it in action

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
I think smiths need more abilities,but crafting not pvp. (I was just throwing that out there) resmlting armor into ingots did sound nice :D

LeolucaG

Stone
smiths dont need more powers....
just saying.
crafters are supposed to be bad at PvP, thats why they get stuff like armor repair.

Thanks for implementing bleed, I guess you guys thought of this a while ago, cant wait to fight someone who uses it and see it in action

Smiths can create the items, but for their teamates, like they cant use it themselves or something.