• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Plum__'s G'mute Appeal

Plum__

TNT
IGN: Plum__
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 2/1/15 12:00 EST
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute:
asdfw234sfa.png
Your story:
TheArch0n said that he had really hated the stacking glitch. I interpreted this as a modest request for info on the stacking glitch, therefore i gave him the info, in quotes, of what i was told when asking about the glitch. I was g-muted and told to change my attitude. Then @Kainzo decided he would shed the community some light on this glitch and a possible solution. (Remove all Chest Shops in the server). I was merely providing the only info i had on the subject to someone who knew probably nothing about it other than to just drop everything you want stacked onto the ground.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
IGN: Plum__
Muted by: @Kainzo
Time of mute: 2/1/15 12:00 EST
Server/Channel: Global
Reason for mute:
asdfw234sfa.png
Your story:
TheArch0n said that he had really hated the stacking glitch. I interpreted this as a modest request for info on the stacking glitch, therefore i gave him the info, in quotes, of what i was told when asking about the glitch. I was g-muted and told to change my attitude. Then @Kainzo decided he would shed the community some light on this glitch and a possible solution. (Remove all Chest Shops in the server). I was merely providing the only info i had on the subject to someone who knew probably nothing about it other than to just drop everything you want stacked onto the ground.
Unmuted whenever you're online next.