• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Plugin] - Skill Effects

Being a Dragoon, I've noticed that it is very underwhelming compared to to caster classes with their firework skills and large effects. This goes for a lot of the warrior classes. I was thinking that effects should be added to a lot more skills. E.g blood coming out of mobs when using cleave / impale or any type of melee skill, or a firework effect coming out of the dragoon's leap when they launch up. This isn't about the class being bad or anything, it just becomes tedious when all the melee skills look the same. The effects would add some eye candy to the warrior and melee classes and would be an incentive for players to play those classes.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
As much as I like particles/fireworks on skills since they look cool, I'd rather not have more because they're just gonna drop my FPS.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
You're basically impaling someone with a spear, which would cause blood to spew from them

ahhh but how does blood gushing out of a person, violently, that it makes a huge bang and create floaty particles that are pretty to look at make sence?

ahhh but how does blood gushing out of a person, violently, that it makes a huge bang and create floaty particles that are pretty to look at make sence?
Have you seen those really cheesy movies where the blood sprays out of the person? It's like that, where it sprays at high velocity out of them

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Kainzo is trying to move away from firework compeletly. New particle effects are much less laggy with a greater range of effects. The other advantage ia that any vanilla sound effect can be added, not just the firework explosion.

Kainzo is trying to move away from firework compeletly. New particle effects are much less laggy with a greater range of effects. The other advantage ia that any vanilla sound effect can be added, not just the firework explosion.
Whatever would be good to make the melee classes less dull

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Being a Dragoon, I've noticed that it is very underwhelming compared to to caster classes with their firework skills and large effects. This goes for a lot of the warrior classes. I was thinking that effects should be added to a lot more skills. E.g blood coming out of mobs when using cleave / impale or any type of melee skill, or a firework effect coming out of the dragoon's leap when they launch up. This isn't about the class being bad or anything, it just becomes tedious when all the melee skills look the same. The effects would add some eye candy to the warrior and melee classes and would be an incentive for players to play those classes.
Just turn particles on all. Dragoon has quit a few particles. Strike and bash give particles when it's on all. You get particles from Dragondash and Lunarlance