• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Plugin possibility to make it more real

As the little bar that pops up always says "this server is a real server no asking for items or tp's" (or something along those lines) well if this server is real why not add the "Tornadoe & Weather mod" plugin it would put natural disasters into the game that would make the game more realistic.
just sayin...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
As the little bar that pops up always says "this server is a real server no asking for items or tp's" (or something along those lines) well if this server is real why not add the "Tornadoe & Weather mod" plugin it would put natural disasters into the game that would make the game more realistic.
just sayin...

Legit =/= realistic

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
just sayin...
Not easily doable without heavy client modifications. Also what EtkEnn said.

welll... i know what i read and i could have dyslexia ( i think thats how its spelt) soo... and fair enough i get what you mean by "heavy client modifications ( that word took like 5 minutes to type up XD)