• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Plexzuz's Application

plexzuz

Stone
  1. In-game name: plexzuz
  2. Location & Age: United States - 20
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): No one :/
  5. Reason you should be accepted: There are several reasons I should be accepted to this awesome server. First, I love to help out communities. In other servers I have played on I helped out the community by helping people build towns and complete other various jobs. The second reason I should be accepted is because I am very respectful. I understand staff has the last say to everything, no matter what. The last and most important reason I should be accepted is because I refuse to glitch/hack in any way or form.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Forums
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet - Have to wait 11hrs or so.
  8. Additional Info: It would be an awesome experience to play on such an amazing server like this one. Thanks for your time and Happy Holidays!

Valera

Diamond
**reviewing**

@plexzuz

Please elaborate on the below:

I found a forum where you have posted about an xray mod.

Also you state above that you have not been banned from any servers..

http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/64619-nleiknl/page__tab__aboutme

1. plexzuz

27 Aug 2011 - 19:45
    i did see it now! good luck on the server and sorry for griefing your shop!
  2. default_thumb.png

LegitGaming7

16 Aug 2011 - 03:59
    plexzuz if you read this then you were banned for griefing my shop
  3. default_thumb.png

LegitGaming7

16 Aug 2011 - 03:59
    plexzuz if you read this then you were banned for griefing my shop
  4. photo-thumb-630181.jpg

plexzuz

09 Aug 2011 - 16:02
    Why am i BANED from the server? :S

plexzuz

Stone
@ The X-Ray Post - I was simply helping out the community.

@ The banned post - I was banned for griefing his shop but later I got unbanned and fixed it. Not to mention I gave him a few items back. I was unbanned and things were made right so I did not consider that a ban. Sorry about the confusion but if that counts as a ban, then yes I was banned from a server for griefing. Sorry

Valera

Diamond
@Brutalacerate

I appreciate you were helping the community with information. We do not take griefing or xray lightly. I will defer to an admin for further review.