• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

please whitelist me manboy10

manboy10

Dirt
  1. In-game name: manboy10
  2. Location & Age: 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope
  4. Referral(s):leafninja44, luffy053,sean13555,gabe_180
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Because I like the RPG factor being brought to Minecraft in this way. It seems like there is a good community and I would very much enjoy the Mage/Magic types of skills and professions.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Leafninja44
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I have been a Mod on the server Taproot. Which I did a good job at. I love building houses and am alright at Redstone. I have been playing since ( I think ) Beta 1.2.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
@manboy10
I've noticed that you claimed to be 15 years old when applying to Herocraft on the Minecraft forums.

In-game name:manboy10
Location & Age:MI,US
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
Referral(s):leafninja44
Reason you should be accepted:Because I think I could help improve the server with friendliness
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank.HCm8
Additional Info: Looks fun

manboy10

Dirt
I am sorry but like I said I must have mis-typed. I have updated my App also to make it more interesting. And it shouldn't matter about the age I am over 13.