• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please undo my ban

This happened about 2 months ago, i was a little pissed and i got banned for flying, i didn't know that we couldn't use fly mod and i told one of the mods i wouldn't use it, i said that and he banned me! i didn't know, please let me back in, i built an castle and all this stuff and its probably greifed now, i will behave my self and have learned my lesson, will you guys accept me back in?

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
manwithsnake said:
This happened about 2 months ago, i was a little pissed and i got banned for flying, i didn't know that we couldn't use fly mod and i told one of the mods i wouldn't use it, i said that and he banned me! i didn't know, please let me back in, i built an castle and all this stuff and its probably greifed now, i will behave my self and have learned my lesson, will you guys accept me back in?

First of all, EDIT your post with the proper format.

Second of all:

You asked if Flying was allowed, I said no, you said alright I won't use them.

Well, I TP'd to you as soon as you had asked that, very stupid, question. Almost immediatly after you said you wouldn't use them, you flew away off of a huge wall.

This is YOUR FAULT and DO NOT make it seem like someone banned you for something you did not do.

You said you wouldn't use them, then you did immediately after.

Under the circumstances and the fact that you're trying to make it seem like it was unfair, you're not getting back in at this time.

You knew it was illegal, because you were JUST told so, and you used them anyway.