• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

please re whitelist

IGN: itzspacely
Banned by?: idk-
Time of ban: a week ago
Reason for ban: i believe it was for trapping someone in cobble stone after he griefed my house
Your story: i did this out of rebellion which on my part was a stupid mistake i saw him grief my place after i died i spawned in my bed and saw him in my house pouring water in it which killed me and i couldnt log in because i ws lagging and lost all my stuff also everything was missing from my locked chest somehow it was locked by akillyez but nothing important was in it except lots of coal i use and glass but after 3-4 mins i followed him to the bottom of our city tour where i had made a cobble stone factory in which it was stolen from the lava to make the cobble i mean and i witneced him do this to i would just like to be whitelisted again since i helped alot in my citizen city (tarvalon) and i am a good person like i said just white lkisted but i do understnd if a temp ban is in order thank you for reading