• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please let me join hero craft please :)

Varuns1997

Wood
1. Varuns1997
2.St. Joseph MI. Age 32
3. No, I have never been banned
4. mr.ricepatty
5. mr.ricepatty
6.Yes
7.No, I can't figure out how. It tells me I have a CAPCHA problem. If you would explain it to me I would more than happy to vote.
8. I am a person who loves gaming. I have loved it since I was a child and Minecraft is one of my favorite video games. This sever appears to be a blend of WoW plus Minecraft which is a match made in heaven. So I want to be able to play and enjoy this server along with the rest of the Minecraft gamers in the world.
9. HCV10
10.You guys are awesome. Just saying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Varuns1997
2.St. Joseph MI. Age 32
3. No, I have never been banned
4. mr.ricepatty
5. mr.ricepatty
6.Yes
7.No, I can't figure out how. It tells me I have a CAPCHA problem. If you would explain it to me I would more than happy to vote.
8. I am a person who loves gaming. I have loved it since I was a child and Minecraft is one of my favorite video games. This sever appears to be a blend of WoW plus Minecraft which is a match made in heaven. So I want to be able to play and enjoy this server along with the rest of the Minecraft gamers in the world.
9. HCV10
10.You guys are awesome. Just saying.

Reviewing

Please use our proper application format which includes the questions. Please reply back when you have done so. Thanks!

Varuns1997

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Varuns1997
  2. Location & Age: St. Joseph MI. Age 32
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Mr. Ricepatty
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From mr. Rice patty
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I don't know how to. It keeps on telling me I have a CAPCHA problem. So if you could explain to me how to resolve this problem, I would be more than happy to vote for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a person who loves gaming. I have loved it since I was a child and Minecraft is one of my favorite video games. This sever appears to be a blend of WoW plus Minecraft which is a match made in heaven. So I want to be able to play and enjoy this server along with the rest of the Minecraft gamers in the world.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV10
  10. Additional Info: You guys are awesome. Just saying.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Varuns1997
  2. Location & Age: St. Joseph MI. Age 32
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Mr. Ricepatty
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:From mr. Rice patty
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, I don't know how to. It keeps on telling me I have a CAPCHA problem. So if you could explain to me how to resolve this problem, I would be more than happy to vote for Herocraft.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a person who loves gaming. I have loved it since I was a child and Minecraft is one of my favorite video games. This sever appears to be a blend of WoW plus Minecraft which is a match made in heaven. So I want to be able to play and enjoy this server along with the rest of the Minecraft gamers in the world.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCV10
  10. Additional Info: You guys are awesome. Just saying.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1362334398,1362334256][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted