• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please Investigate My Griefed Compound

Antomicx

Stone
Hello everyone!
I have been enjoying this server very much for the past couple of weeks! Unfortunately, someone has decided to commit some ridiculous acts of destruction on my compound. So without further ado, here is what I found when I logged on this morning.
The first thing I noticed was that someone had dug a hole into my underwater bio-cube! This act makes no sense for two reasons. First of all, the water from this break in washed away all of the birch saplings I had planted, as can be seen here:
2015-08-03_08.47.29.png
What's worse, not 10 blocks away from this cube was a clearly labeled and accessible entrance! If they could have just gone through this easily accessible hatch, why did they have to break the cube's glass ceiling?
2015-08-03_08.47.49.png

That's the first instance, but the next is even more annoying. When I was heading to the top of my tower to continue its construction, I came across this:2015-08-03_08.49.05.png
Upon closer inspection, I saw that someone had broken into my tower's wall via a tree top bridge! This can be seen here:2015-08-03_08.48.39.png

And here:
2015-08-03_08.48.30.png
And a staircase leading to said bridge was found here:
2015-08-03_08.48.36.png
If breaking into my tower and bio-cube wasn't enough, I found an even weirder surprise when I looked inside one of my chests:
2015-08-03_08.49.28.png
This chest was originally empty, but someone decided to store some blocks of their own inside of it!

Clearly, someone is responsible for all of this unnecessary destruction and storage. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get in regards of finding the culprit!
Also, this is my first time posting a thread of this nature. If I have made an error in this process, please let me know so that I do not make the same mistakes in the future!
Thank you for your help!

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello everyone!
I have been enjoying this server very much for the past couple of weeks! Unfortunately, someone has decided to commit some ridiculous acts of destruction on my compound. So without further ado, here is what I found when I logged on this morning.
The first thing I noticed was that someone had dug a hole into my underwater bio-cube! This act makes no sense for two reasons. First of all, the water from this break in washed away all of the birch saplings I had planted, as can be seen here:
View attachment 10554
What's worse, not 10 blocks away from this cube was a clearly labeled and accessible entrance! If they could have just gone through this easily accessible hatch, why did they have to break the cube's glass ceiling?
View attachment 10555

That's the first instance, but the next is even more annoying. When I was heading to the top of my tower to continue its construction, I came across this:View attachment 10559
Upon closer inspection, I saw that someone had broken into my tower's wall via a tree top bridge! This can be seen here:View attachment 10558

And here:
View attachment 10556
And a staircase leading to said bridge was found here:
View attachment 10557
If breaking into my tower and bio-cube wasn't enough, I found an even weirder surprise when I looked inside one of my chests:
View attachment 10560
This chest was originally empty, but someone decided to store some blocks of their own inside of it!

Clearly, someone is responsible for all of this unnecessary destruction and storage. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get in regards of finding the culprit!
Also, this is my first time posting a thread of this nature. If I have made an error in this process, please let me know so that I do not make the same mistakes in the future!
Thank you for your help!
You know you can petition it in-game and Herocraft's staff should deal with it properly.
/pe open (description of what happened)
Do /pe to see all of the commands

_DELETED_10000

Legacy Supporter 3
You also know there's an option under Esc > Options > GUI Scale to change the size of the chatbox/hero infobox so they aren't covering half your screen, right?

Lowekii

Iron
Just for clarification....the hole in the ceiling might could be considered griefing, but the stairs and the makeshift bridge?

Antomicx

Stone
Just for clarification....the hole in the ceiling might could be considered griefing, but the stairs and the makeshift bridge?
The issue has been resolved by Herocraft's wonderful staff!
Nevertheless, I do not think the stairs constitute as griefing. As for the bridge, it's not really griefing, but it is annoying since it was used to break a hole in my tower as well as partially take away from the tower's aesthetics.
Thank you all for the help!