• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Please help me!

Snarsi

Coal
I died in the void and lost all of my items. Why doesn't it give you back your items when you die in a void? I was re-logging in and I find my self in a void dying for no reason... Is there a way you could transfer me back my items I lost? I don't have to tell you what I had because you can check it thro the logs right? Here is a proof: 2011-12-15_16.35.00.pngPlease try refunding my goodies if you can and thanks :/

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
if i may ask and this is off topic.. what texture pack is that ??
on topic..
I don't think your items/gear are refundable due to 'void loss'

Snarsi

Coal
No problem Plasma. And @Kainzo Its ok then but can you fix that void bug thingy just in case so no one loses his items? I remember when I used to play on my old server whenever I die in void I get back my items automatically.. I think its a plugin not sure but try searching for it if you want because its useful :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Happens to me too. Died 3 times relogging while in minecart, "fell into the Void"

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I lost 10 stacks of rails and some powered rails when I suffocated when relogging on top of a half block around one of the herogates. I asked staff and I was not refunded. Oh well =)

agentjwall

Godly
Try to log out in a room at least 3 blocks high and with a block or more space between you and any walls. The bug only occurs when you log out in confined spaces

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
the good news is, that sometimes bugs work in your favor, like if you had item in inventory, then put in chest or sold, then server got rolled back to where it was still in inventory, but you still have the money or item in chest

I suppose bugs are the great equalizer, they happen to everybody, some good some bad, sucks when it happens, but I can't imagine the amount of work it would take to review the logs and solve each incident