• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Please allow Chest Organiser Mods!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think the only issue is the no-cheat violations, but I'm sure the rules can be disabled. I love the quality of live improvements it brings. From the mod page
So if those are disabled or set to a lower amount, this would work. Not sure if management would want do do it, but I can't think of any abuse resulting from this other than quick loot (steal whole chest at once) mods.

I vote to enable it.

EDIT: Found this NoCheatPlus link
Nocheat may kill all functionality of this plugin - (for sure anything to do with chest) - it may work with your own inventory though, transferring contents of chests will probably throw Nocheat issues or even kicks.

I told xanipher I saw no reason to not allow it - but we haven't officially come out stating it was green lit for use at this moment.

Trist95

Legacy Supporter 7
Nocheat may kill all functionality of this plugin - (for sure anything to do with chest) - it may work with your own inventory though, transferring contents of chests will probably throw Nocheat issues or even kicks.

I told xanipher I saw no reason to not allow it - but we haven't officially come out stating it was green lit for use at this moment.

if nocheat kills it then that sucks but oh well

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll test it out and report back after this league game.
EDIT: Neither of the 1.7.2 versions work with my forge version (10.12.0.1024) and I don't care to fuck it up.

Last edited: