• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Player health bar in PVP

A

Azzezima

Hello,

You know when you fight a mob and you see the mobs health above it?
Well, Why don't we have this in PVP?
That makes you able to know if you need to run or you need to do a specific skill to your opponent.
It will make PVP fights more interesting.
I hope you guys add this!!!

-Azzezima-

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
This would make people abandon fights when they know they are low on health and the enemy has a decent amount of health.

dylan375

Dirt
Hello,

You know when you fight a mob and you see the mobs health above it?
Well, Why don't we have this in PVP?
That makes you able to know if you need to run or you need to do a specific skill to your opponent.
It will make PVP fights more interesting.
I hope you guys add this!!!

-Azzezima-
so

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Scan was a skill created because we COULDNT easily give the amounts of hp players had.

It's very possible that these health bars will come in. I'll have to test around and see what I like and how we want them to show up. Thanks for the suggestion.

A

Azzezima

Scan was a skill created because we COULDNT easily give the amounts of hp players had.

It's very possible that these health bars will come in. I'll have to test around and see what I like and how we want them to show up. Thanks for the suggestion.
No problem and thanks for reading this!

-Azzezima-

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ultimately I would prefer if the healthbars only showed to the person who damaged the target - but right now its a global setting.