• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Plasma78's Application **UPDATED**

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
  • In-game name: Plasma78
  • Location & Age: Kentucky, 33
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): not banned anywhere
  • Referral(s): I know a few players on the server, kperkins1982 and few others, cant recall gamenames.
  • Reason you should be accepted: Love to help out in anyway i can and make sure its enjoyable for all. I like to follow the rules and am excited at the possibility of joining this community. I have read rules and wiki and am currently going thro the forums to learn more.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on forums and thro other players, then thro friends, so must be good. I am currently waiting to see if i can catch the infomercial. :p
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, of course !
  • Additional Info: I do have some screenshots of buildings, various piston contraptions and other architectural things on my home PC that I can share once I am home. I am currently learning java coding and how to make my own plugins and dabble in that area, still very work in progress. I play MineCraft daily and have been on it since alpha somewhere round Oct '10 that I can recall.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Album link
http://imgur.com/a/5suEI

============================
my bridge.... laid out on graph paper.. then built in game. ( two tower span, had to duplicate it to get it to go all the way across)

C3oot.jpg

another of the bridge

GWikl.jpg

===========================
ice cream shop very basic, had more plans to mess with but never got around to it.

V2ujK.jpg

==============================
a friend and I built this together.....( KY Wildcats.. pig on left super jealous)

tyRsz.jpg

==============
an attempt at town... makes it look like duplo... lol (soon scrapped for how basic it looked)
i2Luy.jpg

that about it for now.. :)

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
adding more:

house built by freind and me:

Qzisr.jpg

another shot:

b2ZiY.jpg

and of the gazebo we built in the water..

1m8DN.jpg

and i guess that it..

i await a reply :) Thank you for letting me apply !!!