• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug plants randomly breaking by themselves

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
I've got some odd things happening in my home on Shrine. I've noticed on 4 or 5 occasions that upon entering my home (either by logging in while in it, or by leaving & coming back) that random plants will be broken. Twice I have found a quarter or a third of the leaf blocks in my tree farm are gone (yet the wood is still in place). On another occasion, I have found a group of 3 or 4 sugar cane stalks have disappeared. And once or twice I have found some of the lilly pads I use to cover the water troughs in the farm plots have broken.

I do not believe it is a player breaking the blocks, as the items that were broken were still there on the ground to be picked up. Except the leaves, but I have found a few apples and saplings to be picked up last time it happened

I have double checked to make sure, and all blocks the plants are on have a light level of 9+ (although light level should not matter for lilly pads or tree leaves as they don't break out in the wild when night comes).

I don't know if it's relevant or not, but I did build the home literally right on the spawn protection boundary (spawn boundary is at 400 and the side wall of the home is at coordinate 401). Also it is underground with water above, if that happens to effect plants in any way.

lmKhbEQ.png

RQsLF5c.png