• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Plaguebomb

Ultanian

Portal
how is quantum leap not good in 1v1s? and @UltNachopony he is saying that 6 seconds is too long because that will give the target(s) way too much time to escape the damage radius, rendering the skill pretty much useless if you would have to wait maybe 2-3 seconds would be good? Or they could just reduce the dmg and maybe slightly increase the cooldown but a class with weak armor hp and only 3 dmg skills and no heals probably wont do the best solo

now also also while I'm ranting about this, bard can do pretty well solo even though it is meant to be a support class it has good damage for melee and at range, then there is paladin having decent damage plus nice heals and the best armor so that doesn't really need to be much of a support class either

I would focus on a different class to change maybe such as Wizard, While I was a wizard it was very easy to get kills just using fireball and bolt
Quantum Leap... I didn't mean it's useless in 1v1, maybe for getting away, but you can use Quantum Leap to get an escaping enemy closer to your party in group battles. Just a lot harder to really use in 1v1.