• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Pinpoints for ranger

Weikauno

Coder
RandomSigns(talked to him a lot about ranger stuff, we thought this up)

This would probably be extremely hard to code, but:

Certain points=different effects, such as head=more damage, knee/leg=slight slow, arm=decreases opponent melee, and so on.

madpear

Legacy Supporter 5
That's a concept for a far more precise game than Minecraft. Too much delay, too much rubberband, any perceived accuracy beyond simply hitting the person is pure chance. All this would likely do is encourage hackers to flock to Ranger for pure HS.

Just so that I'm not entirely a negative Nancy, I've heard people bandy about the prospect of a passive critical strike chance which wouldn't be a terrible idea and certainly not too hard to implement.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
RandomSigns(talked to him a lot about ranger stuff, we thought this up)

This would probably be extremely hard to code, but:

Certain points=different effects, such as head=more damage, knee/leg=slight slow, arm=decreases opponent melee, and so on.

I don't think this is a bad idea, I just think it would take ALOT of work (too much to really be worth the time and effort) to get this to work (not even sure it's possible).

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
If this is done, I'd say the only modifier necessary at all would be headshots doing 5-10 more damage.