• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

pineapplemango64 Ban Appeal

IGN: Pineapplemango64
Banned by: @Rumblestikk
Time of ban: %:34 (China time, I apologize, I can't seem to find a way to convert the times)
Reason for ban: Exploiting
Your story:

For all the people listening to my messages in tour/offtopic chat, you've probably noticed that I

make a lot of comments about my annoying wifi derps. During one of these derps, I happened to come upon

a house, naturally, I thought " Hurray!" However, my Wi-Fi decided to bug out at this moment. So I broke open the walls
systematically, taking out items from chests once the GUI popped up. Looking back on what I had done, I realized
"The walls are back, oh crap, I just exploited." So, I panicked, and I tried to get the items back into
the chests, God decided not to be so kind to me. So I was stuck with these items, and a guilty conscience.
Personally, I believe Mod Rumblestikk has made a fair judgement, however, I would appreciate if my temp-ban
were lifted on the accounts of a first mistake, sincerity and honesty on my part, as well as my feelings
of remorse at what I have done.