• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pillar Of Autumn [ 15 ] (Good)

TriOni

Coal
Welcome kyo! Contact myself or OStadar in game to recurve town invite and region access!
I'll be online in about 5 hrs from this post.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Pillar of Autumn! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Bliance

Dirt
IGN: Bliance
Timezone: Eastern
Average game-play weekly: 14-20 hours
Why would you like to join? : Im new to the server and looking for a town to join that isn't full of 12 year olds
What skills can you bring to the community? : Im not a bad builder and in my opinion I think I am pretty good at PVP

thomaslemarte

Glowing Redstone
IGN: thomaslemarteA ge: 13
Timezone: Washington (Not sure time zone) Average game-play weekly: 2+ hours a day, 5+ days a week.
Why would you like to join? : I am searching for a well planned town that can appreciate my workhorse tendencies. :-D
What skills can you bring to the community? : I am an expert crafter, able to rebuild citys in a matter of days. I am able to contribute 24/7 and i am a dedicated worker.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently showing LATE on taxes. Taxes are due each Monday as per http://tiny.cc/hctaxes. If you are current, please provide the information. If you are not current, please make payment or you are at risk for region removal.

Valera

Diamond
This town has been declared inactive and has not paid taxes to remain regioned. Regions will be removed and town thread moved to the Graveyard at 6pm EST tonight if taxes and late fees are not paid.