• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pillar Of Autumn [ 15 ] (Good)

TriOni

Coal
pillerofautumn.png

Mayor.png

63cbf6a3.png

SIC.png

63cbf6a3.png

Banker.png

Members:

Zakeko
Highfidelety
Solviet_Ryan
ItzDexy
Micdoodle
Stevekeys
Porkycain
The_Sojourner
WeblyScott
DrMadFellow
Rchsingram34
Vacantskull

We are a hard-working tight net group of mature players who take pride in building and creating pieces of art for the HC world. Our core values are trust, truth and trial n error. We plan on building a very large visually appealing town with many amenities being open to general Allies.

All economical inquires or requests are done directly through Trioni, Ostadar, Or Scyhell.

Allies-1.png

To Be Determined

Enemies-1.png

To Be Determined

Town rules:

-No Fighting within town without consent of a duel
- Zero tolerance for stealing (if you want something ask first)
-Be polite and respectful to our town as well as other kingdoms towns or wanderers
-No GRIEFING
- Must Follow server rules at ALL times
-We are all HIGHLY active players and expect new members to be so as well.
-Sykpe or TS3 is a must

Pillar Of Autumn app:

IGN:
Average game-play weekly:
Why would you like to join? :
What skills can you bring to the community? :

A brief interview process is required following the application.

Thank you for your time,

TriOni

Coal
Unsure of what will happen to Oricon. The active members will be moved out by Friday mourning 1pm. At that point I'm not sure if there's a replacement mayor at this time or not (still figuring this out). I will have more information within the next 12-14 hrs. Thank you for your patience in our situation.

iKuroba

Gold
IGN: iKuroba
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Average game-play weekly:
Why would you like to join? : The town is nice, and seems to have a great idea as to what it wants to do. (Also to annoy Steve.) ((maybe))
What skills can you bring to the community? : Decent at building, an okay pvper.

DrMadFellow

Stone
IGN: DrMadFellow
Timezone: MST
Average game-play weekly: 20+ hours
Why would you like to join? : I am searching for a well planned town that can appreciate my workhorse tendencies. :-D
What skills can you bring to the community? : I have worked on many project of large scale before. I built most of the defence for camelot on the last map, and am very dedicated to the game. I like helping out a new town because it gives me an opportunity to help you become great.

IGN:Rchsingram34
Timezone:Easterm
Average game-play weekly:14-20
Why would you like to join? :I just started to get back into mindcraft recently, also my brother is in this township. Sojourner
What skills can you bring to the community? :Good Builder and like exploring and PVPing

TriOni

Coal
Welcome Rchsingram34 , If you are half as good as your brother then you are a tremendous addition to the town :) make yourself at home

IGN: vacantskull
Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Average game-play weekly: Roughly 7 hours
Why would you like to join? : My friend DrMadFellow is in your faction thing.
What skills can you bring to the community? : I'm still pretty new to this server, so im not sure yet how i can help.

GibbonsFTW

Dirt
IGN:Gibbonsftw
Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Average game-play weekly: weekly? depends usually 4+ hours a day.
Why would you like to join? : Maturity level in minecraft is hard to come by :D
What skills can you bring to the community? : Maturity, Dedication, Friendliness

Yunadori

Dirt
IGN: Hello, I go by the name of Yunadori.
Age: I hope you don' t mind, I'm nineteen. Its nice to see more mature personal playing.
Timezone: I am from Central America.
Average game-play weekly: I play daily around 3 to 4 or more hours. So weekly around 21 to 24 hours or more.
Why would you like to join? : I like to stick around my boyfriend, GibbonsFTW if you don't mind.
What skills can you bring to the community?: I can bring you humor, some fresh ideas, a helping hand, and I can make you cup cakes. Every one loves cup cakes.

IGN: Kyoketsu_Shoge
Timezone: PST (Pacific)
Average game-play weekly: Approximately 5-12 Hours (depends on how the girlfriend's feeling lol)
Why would you like to join? : Seen great design in both form and function especially with the central pillar itself. Trioni was informative and helpful in the intake procedure, look forward to advancing this cause.
What skills can you bring to the community? : I have a firm grasp of basic design concepts, notable for using number theory, Tonal variation, as well as what limited texture and geometry we are afforded in MC, to make designs which are resolved, unique, and aesthetically pleasing. No amateur builder, I've been with HC for about 2 years now, and look forward to putting the Pillar of Autumn firmly in the Vanguard of this map, and those to come.