• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pigzombies

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
Hi there,
I was recently playing on the test server, and I've been in the nether most of the time there.
After a while, you get to know pigzombies better and better, especially when they take you down with 2 or 3 hits. That is why I'm writing this, I think that this is just way too much.
Of course, they should be very strong because they give much exp and are in the nether, but in my opinion their health and damage is way too high at the moment. For instance, if you hit one, 4 or 5 of them will come at you. Even a single pigzombie can kill you with 2 or 3 hits normally, they do around 25-30 damage each hit. And on top of that, all 5 of them do have over 100 hp, that is just impossible to fight against without staying behind a stone wall and shooting in randomly.
My suggestion to solve this or to better it would be that they either do way less damage and get lower health, or they give way more exp so they are at least worth killing them (this would not solve their immense overpowered strength though, making it impossible to fight against one without being 4 or 5 people)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The nether is geared for groups/group content - do not go without a healer or alone or you will surely die.

In addition - they have x3-5 the exp as normal mobs and have higher drop rates.

*gasp*

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
^^ Yea, but that is good money compared to grinding on zombies or something. Even though you need to split it between like 5 people, it will be fun as hell trying to survive in the nether as a group killing hoards of rushing zombie pig men. The money will add up quickly as long as your entire group isn't blown to bits by ghasts or overwhelmed by the numbers of the zombie pig men.