• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Pietro's Real Estate

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
These will not be enforced by mods/admins/devs/nor Kainzo the Almighty.

So I travel around Haven looking for structures that have since gone down and I in turn can claim them. I thought to strip them, but I thought some more and I figured it might be more fun to sell them! You might say "Oh i'll just wait for it to go down again" ....yea, no...I'm on everyday lol. This way, pay me a lump sum and you'll have the structure for your own! Fully/partially built by the fine builders of the server.

Here's how this will go....I will post a screenshot of the home for sale and if you're interested, you can contact me here or in game. First up...It's a mansion built by sofa king and his pals. Here she is.

She is 3 stories, no basement. A shower was being constructed, kitchen was almost finished.

I'll sell this girl for 125 Souls. It's a beautiful Home. More homes to come.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
The problem I see with this is that, people can easily build a house for less than 100s. Also, this design could be copied by almost anyone. Another thing is that I know that people who could also go around trying to find abandoned houses like what you do. But then again this is just my opinion, good luck with your business.

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
So I travel around Haven looking for structures that have since gone down and I in turn can claim them. I thought to strip them, but I thought some more and I figured it might be more fun to sell them! You might say "Oh i'll just wait for it to go down again" ....yea, no...I'm on everyday lol. This way, pay me a lump sum and you'll have the structure for your own! Fully/partially built by the fine builders of the server.

Here's how this will go....I will post a screenshot of the home for sale and if you're interested, you can contact me here or in game. First up...It's a mansion built by sofa king and his pals. Here she is.

She is 3 stories, no basement. A shower was being constructed, kitchen was almost finished.

I'll sell this girl for 1,000 Souls. It's a beautiful Home. More homes to come.
The idea is good but you are out of price, it should go for over 100/150s

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I'm just stating this officially here, as the Server does not support selling of Townships, we do NOT support selling of land claims and buildings. We will NOT back up or guarantee any sort of sales of this kind, nor will we tolerate discussing these trades in game. Unless @Kainzo states otherwise, we do not have the time or patience to maintain the monitoring of these types of sales.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Just to clarify for all readers:

To take over an abandoned house it's necessary to follow the claim process set out in the rules of erecting claim signs, petitioning, and awaiting a staff decision. If this claim process is not followed, damaging the property in any way is considered griefing.

I'm just mentioning it here as newer players who aren't aware could catch themselves out. I'm assuming you have followed this process, @Pietro011 .

@gabizou @Danda I see the rules mention /lastlogin. Does this aspect need updating?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Just to clarify for all readers:

To take over an abandoned house it's necessary to follow the claim process set out in the rules of erecting claim signs, petitioning, and awaiting a staff decision. If this claim process is not followed, damaging the property in any way is considered griefing.

I'm just mentioning it here as newer players who aren't aware could catch themselves out. I'm assuming you have followed this process, @Pietro011 .

@gabizou @Danda I see the rules mention /lastlogin. Does this aspect need updating?
The command is being introduced in a bit.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
I have followed these. This home was actually given to me free by the owner. I will change the price though to make it more affordable.

@gabizou I'm aware mods and admins and whatnot wont back this up, which is why you make the person pay first before giving them the home.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have followed these. This home was actually given to me free by the owner. I will change the price though to make it more affordable.

@gabizou I'm aware mods and admins and whatnot wont back this up, which is why you make the person pay first before giving them the home.
But who's to say you don't actually give them the home? It works both ways.

Don't get me wrong, I think what you are doing is cool. But nothing in here can be deemed as official, and anyone could go back on their word.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

And putting it here in the Trade forum gives the impression we will enforce the sale, etc of the building which is not true.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
This may not be the right place for this, but on the subject of claiming and regions, how much does it cost to

A: buy a region
B: Maintain a region

And additionally,

Are regions available to all players?
Do regions share the same protection style of towns? Like a no-block breaking thing?

Thanks for your time, I would appreciate a response

Many thanks,
Zecaseo

On second thought, realized there was a wiki page for this. Still have a few questions:

So I select a block in the top corner of my region, select a block in the opposite bottom corner of my region, do /res create regionname, and after that does it send a petition for one or is it an automatic process?

Good news, I've learned to read, all of my further questions are answered, except for the petition question

Last edited:

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
And putting it here in the Trade forum gives the impression we will enforce the sale, etc of the building which is not true.

Ohhh shoot...No no no. I put it here because it's a selling and buying thingy. My apologies. I'll edit the post to let folks know mods/admin/devs wont enforce it.

And zecaseo, it's easier to use /res select # # # to create a residence. When heromodpack is in, you'll see the borders within the game so you know what exactly is protected.